Stay Safe. Let Josef Gas Refill Your Forklift Propane In Brampton
Safety remains one of the top reasons industrial businesses purchase propane powered forklifts. Auto shut-off features, strict safety specifications, and all-weather operation just enhance the benefits of propane forklifts. But every machine needs to be refueled eventually and even with its’ reputation for safety, propane must be stored and handled properly to prevent injury and protect property.
Some fleet managers think that just because their forklift operators are around propane-powered machines all day, those same operators are the best choice for refilling propane cylinders. We have to say that’s not necessarily true. Believing that it is true can pose danger to your employees and your facility.
Anyone who fills or refills propane cylinders must follow critical propane safety requirements and should know what to do if they discover leaking or damaged tanks, valves, or connectors (but first they have to know how to inspect the cylinders and what damage looks like). You’ll also need to factor in time for the operator to fill the tanks. There is an easier way: let Josef Gas refill your forklift propane in Brampton. There is nothing simpler than our propane exchange program. Just leave your empty propane cylinders out and we will exchange them with full cylinders as frequently as you need.
Advantages Of Josef Gas’ Propane Cylinder Exchange Service
Our propane cylinder exchange service relieves you of the burden of dispensing propane on your property. It’s safer for your employees and eliminates the need for a large tank to be situated and made accessible on-site. Here’s what you receive by exchanging your forklift propane in Brampton with us:
- Cylinder inspection upon pick-up, prior to filling, and at drop-off to ensure 100% safe operation.
- Cylinders are filled off-site and delivered to your site filled and ready to go.
- Damaged cylinders are removed from service immediately.
- Leaky or damaged valves and O-rings are replaced as needed at no cost to you.
- Propane safety training for your employees is available.
- Flexible deliveries built around your schedule.
Make Arrangements For Forklift Propane In Brampton At Josef Gas
There are enough safety concerns to think about at an industrial facility. If you could reduce even just one possible safety risk at your site, wouldn’t you do it? Our propane cylinder exchange service is safe, efficient, and cost-effective.
Contact the team at Josef Gas to learn more about exchanging forklift propane in Brampton. Call 416.658.1212 or email email@example.com today to get a quote!
5 Factors To Consider When Choosing Welding Gases In Brampton
Welding gases fill an important role in welding operations; primarily, by preventing atmospheric gases like oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen from reaching the weld pool. Any one of these atmospheric gases has the potential to create problems with the finished weld quality if they were to reach the pool. So, shielding gas is a must. The question is which shielding gas should you use?
Many gases work in a variety of applications so there isn’t one go-to gas that you can count on to perform in any welding operation, which is why you’ll find so many different kinds of welding gases at Brampton suppliers. The most common shielding gases are Argon, Helium, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen and choosing the right gas comes down to 5 factors, which vary from job to job.
5 Factors That Affect Your Welding Gas Choice
- The Cost Of The Gas. Cost is a consideration in any manufacturing operation and some gases are more expensive than others. Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is the least expensive of the 4 gases mentioned above and it can be used in its pure form, which eliminates the need for a secondary gas, saving you even more money.
- Finished Weld Properties. Some pieces need to be finely finished, others can be cleaned up afterwards, and still others don’t have any special finishing needs. If you want flatter bed profiles, less spatter, or better wetting action, Argon or an Argon/CO2 mixture is the best choice. Argon is inert so it does not react with the molten weld, but it’s expensive. Adding CO2 can cut costs and still deliver acceptable weld quality.
- Preparation And Post-Weld Clean Up. Argon mixed with CO2 is a good choice if you are concerned with preparation and post-weld clean up. It provides good arc stability, puddle control, and reduced spatter when compared with pure CO2.
- The Base Material. CO2 and Helium provide very deep and wide welds making them great for thick base materials. Non-ferrous metals like aluminum, magnesium, and titanium, work best with pure Argon. Helium is also a good choice for these metals and for stainless steel. Oxygen works well with mild carbon, low alloy and stainless steel but it causes oxidation so avoid using it on aluminum, magnesium, copper or other exotic metals.
- Your Productivity Needs. The Argon/CO2 mixture works well in the spray transfer process, which can boost productivity. An Argon/Helium mixture is another favorite where speed is an issue. It produces a hotter arc, which travels faster and boosts productivity rates.
Turn To Josef Gas For Service And Advice On Welding Gases In Brampton
Choosing the right shielding gas is a science of its own and your choice will be affected by the material, its’ thickness, the welding position, electrode diameter, and surface condition, to name just a few. To ensure you are getting the right gas for your application, download MSDS information from our website or, better yet, speak with a Josef Gas representative who specializes in welding gases in Brampton.
Call our team at 416.658.1212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for service and advice.
Industrial Gas Filling Station, Expanded Showroom, And More Await Josef Gas Customers In 2017
Happy New Year! Josef Gas has had an amazing year thanks in large part to our terrific customers! We’re carrying that momentum forward in 2017 with some major renovations to our Concord, ON industrial gas facility. Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll see next time you stop in for a visit at Josef Gas!
Exterior Expansion Plans
Our 3-acre facility will see some exterior changes that are sure to benefit our customers! Our industrial gas filling station is being expanded to quadruple the volume of gas we can manage at one time. The filling station will be operational 24 hours a day to meet your needs day and night! This expansion is in addition to our propane tank, which remains the largest in the GTA.
Just as the exterior of our site is changing, so will the interior. We are enlarging our showroom to introduce an expanded range of products and new product lines. You’ll notice a broader range of items on display and in stock, ready for purchase. We’ll even have several machines on the floor so you can try them out and learn about new techniques and technologies.
We’re also adding office spaces for our staff to give them the room they need to keep supporting our customers whether that is over the phone, online or in person. We are especially proud of our staff’s ability to help our customers with on-site evaluations of their business needs; the expanded space will make this kind of service even more available than it already is.
All in all, we are adding 10,000 square feet to our facility at 201 Basaltic Road, L4K 1G4, Concord, Ontario.
Make Plans To Visit Our Industrial Gas Facility This Spring
We expect all renovations and expansions to be completed in March 2017, just in time to welcome the spring weather! Take an outside tour, chat with our team, enjoy an espresso, and get to know your industrial gas partner a little bit better.
We wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and look forward to seeing you in 2017!
We’ll remain open through the holiday season, so contact us at 416.658.1212 or email@example.com if you need gas or welding supplies to finish up the year or want to take advantage of year-end budget funds to stock up on supplies!
The Industrial Gas Supplier: An Invisible Partner
Industrial gases are vital to the success of many different industries from food and beverage to healthcare, manufacturing, and water treatment. Many of these industries rely on an industrial gas supplier to provide them with the gases they need to make their products or provide their services. These suppliers act as invisible business partners to make modern life easier for all of us.
Industries That Rely On Industrial Gases
The type and number of industries that rely on industrial gas is varied and far-reaching.
- Food And Beverage. Food and beverage manufacturers need an industrial gas supplier they can count on to provide them with gases like Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, and Oxygen to be used in food preservation and storage. Even modern refrigeration equipment needs industrial gases like ammonia and sulfur dioxide. Oxygen is used in fish farming (aquaculture) to maintain proper oxygen levels for the healthy growth of farm-raised fish and seafood.
- Entertainment. Plasma TVs rely on gases like neon and xenon while Nitrogen is used in semiconductor and circuit board manufacturing.
- Healthcare. The healthcare industry has an extremely wide range of needs for industrial gases. 6 of the most common gases are:
- Oxygen for treatment and therapy.
- Medical Air for the distribution of a medical gas.
- Carbon Dioxide for use in anesthesia and minimally invasive procedures.
- Nitrogen for cyrotherapy, cryosurgery, and lung function tests.
- Nitrous Oxide as an anesthetic or analgesic.
- Xenon can be used in MRI and CAT scanners.
- Chemical Manufacturing. Did you know that petrochemicals and fertilizers are produced with industrial gases? Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Carbon Dioxide are all commonly used.
- Steel Manufacturing And Metals. Metal production relies heavily on industrial gases. Oxygen is a main raw ingredient in producing steel and Argon is used to refine stainless steel and as a welding shielding gas. Acetylene is used for welding and metal cutting and Nitrogen can be used to heat treat metals.
- Water Treatment. Even the water we drink and use every day is treated with industrial gases. Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide can be used to disinfect and sterilize water, lower its pH level, desalinate or demineralize water.
The One Unifying Link Across Industries Is The Industrial Gas Supplier
Despite the wide range of uses and applications for industrial gases, they all have one thing in common: the need for a reliable industrial gas supplier. An industrial gas supplier like Josef Gas can support many of these different industries to help them get their products or services to market and helping people. They are an indispensable, invisible partner in many situations with much more far-reaching influence that you’d ever expect.